Monday, November 17, 2008

11/17/2008

Happy Birthday baby Ryan! I can't believe you are 4 years old.

Meg and I did 9 miles. It was brutal. I don't think it helped that we both ran yesterday. We tried the Jelly Bellies today. I like them better than the goo, but I didn't notice if they helped or not. I think we bit off more than we could chew doing the 9. I didn't get a very good stretch in and my legs are sore. I wonder if a better stretch would have helped?

I think I'm ready to jump to 3/1's. I haven't committed to Nashville, but I think about it all the time. I guess I better give it some prayer. After today's brutal 9, I realize that I will probably be physically ready, but the mental game will be tough. I will definitely look for a group to run with. Meg said there are Galloway tables so it shouldn't be hard to find a group.

The weather was cold - around 45. But by the end, we were running with just short sleeves. I thought 45 would be cold, but there wasn't the wind.

Today's gonna be a long day!

No comments: