Friday, November 21, 2008

Nov 20 and 21

Yesterday I did weights through Free Motion. Apparently our instructor broke up with his girlfriend and is taking his angst out on us. Wow, did he kill us - especially the abs. We had the medicine balls. Even though I'm whining, I loved the work out. I just wanted to sit at the end and melt into the floor. It was a great workout!!

Meg ditched me today - she's definitely not feeling well, so I can't blame her. Anyway, I wimped out and only did 3 miles on the treadmill. I wasn't going to do anything at all, but I figured I probably won't hit the streets this weekend, so I better do something. I put the treadmill on a 1% incline because I read somewhere that mimics running on the street. That 1% kicked my butt. I did the 3 miles in 31 minutes - and that included a 4 minute walking warmup. Not bad for me, I guess. I just need to get out there this weekend and hit 8-10 miles. The question is... will I? Today's our 10th anniversary! Yipee... We are going to Phantom of the Opera tomorrow. I could probably get up and run in the morning, provided I get to bed a decent hour.

No comments: