Wednesday, November 26, 2008

11.26

Well, today was my first day off during Thanksgiving break. Meg and I met at 5 and did telephone poles for 4.5 miles. Neither of us were going very fast! The first sprint was the tell-tale sign. She was stiff and I was just slow. I am actually sore from yesterday's workout. Didn't I say something about it not being that bad. But I did up my weights and I can tell.

Tomorrow is supposed to be 10 miles. meg wants to go from the Y to River Road. She thought that would be 10 miles roundtrip. It's not, it's only 8, so we have to add the neighborhood. I am not too excited about running all along Center Road. BORING!! But, then again, I'm never excited. What's up with that?? Maybe a marathon is not for me? Oops. I did NOT say that.

Stay tuned to hear about the Turkey Day 10...

No comments: